Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: R13 signing off..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    R13 signing off..

    headed to the airport in a bit, flying to Charlotte, then off to Memphis. Won't be back until Wednesday, doing the whole check-up thing tomorrow, then seeing my Suns play the Grizzlies while I'm down there Tuesday. Probably will put some pics up and post a little while I'm down there, but you all don't miss me too much, okay? Who wants some BBQ?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Bring me back some ribs. Mmmmm....Memphis ribs.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    haha what if they trade Amare before the game haha

    that would suck

    is Nash gon play?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    headed to the airport in a bit, flying to Charlotte, then off to Memphis. Won't be back until Wednesday, doing the whole check-up thing tomorrow, then seeing my Suns play the Grizzlies while I'm down there Tuesday. Probably will put some pics up and post a little while I'm down there, but you all don't miss me too much, okay? Who wants some BBQ?
    Best of Luck hope the check up goes well.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    I didn't know you were going for a check up. I'll be hoping that it goes great. And I'll be praying for you, also.

    P.S. Do some extra cheering for the Suns for me and don't forget the ribs.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Tucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2009
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Hope you get a good report.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Everything went fine with the check up, got another apt. and I'm done. Pretty cold here for Memphis, low 30's and the wind is pretty bad. And I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get to see Amare, but if they were to get the trade they are talking about with the Sixers( Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert) I wouldn't mind seeing Igudola, but if have to go down today. Nash should be playing as far as I know, pretty much the whole reason I'm seeing the game is to see him, trying to see if I can meet him before the game.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Everything went fine with the check up, got another apt. and I'm done. Pretty cold here for Memphis, low 30's and the wind is pretty bad. And I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get to see Amare, but if they were to get the trade they are talking about with the Sixers( Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert) I wouldn't mind seeing Igudola, but if have to go down today. Nash should be playing as far as I know, pretty much the whole reason I'm seeing the game is to see him, trying to see if I can meet him before the game.
    hey man glad everything went good with your check-up and have a safe trip back home.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Appreciate all the good wishes, prayers and everthing. Going to the Blues City Cafe in a bit then to the game!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: R13 signing off..

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Everything went fine with the check up, got another apt. and I'm done. Pretty cold here for Memphis, low 30's and the wind is pretty bad. And I wouldn't be too happy if I didn't get to see Amare, but if they were to get the trade they are talking about with the Sixers( Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert) I wouldn't mind seeing Igudola, but if have to go down today. Nash should be playing as far as I know, pretty much the whole reason I'm seeing the game is to see him, trying to see if I can meet him before the game.
    Glad things have gone well.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •